WiscNet Cloud Backup Service, powered by US Signal, takes the work and worry out of backup and recovery, so you can trust that you're protected around the clock.
This service allows you to back up your data from any physical or virtual infrastructure and restore your data anywhere you need it. It features the following:
- Support for major Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems, as well as physical and virtual servers
- Agent-based client option; compatible with all leading hypervisors and Windows workstations
- Agentless client option for VMware and Hyper-V users
- Schedule backups to meet your organization’s requirements
- Restore your data anywhere you have an Internet connection, including the US Signal Cloud
- Data is automatically compressed, reducing the time, and space needed to complete backups
- Backups are indexed and cataloged so locating specific backups is quick and easy
- Electable AES 256 encryption (in transit and at rest) to create protection from unauthorized access
- Throttle the bandwidth used for backups to save on critical bandwidth consumption
- Supports redundant backup storage locations including local and network shares
Watch the video below to learn more.
To learn more about WiscNet services — features, pricing, setup — contact WiscNet's Service Success team at 608-442-6761 extension #2 or use the WiscNet Services Inquiry form to drop us an email and explain what you are looking for. Our team of support heroes is always willing to lend a helping hand to connect people and strategies.